Vedic Delite Diabetic Care Kit
Check if Your Pincode is Served
Wheatgrass - MFG - May-17, EXP - Oct-18
Spirulina - MFG - Apr-17, EXP - Sept-18
Alfalfa - MFG - Nov-16, EXP - Apr-18
What better way to get healthier than to consume some of the world's most nutritional plants. Vedic Delite brings you this combo which contains the Greens from the Nature to keep us in the pink of our health. This kit contains:
1) Vedic Delite Wheat Grass Powder, 100 gms
Are you looking for a supplement that is natural and healthy? Then, wheatgrass powder is the perfect answer. We have listed below 5 key benefits of Wheatgrass powder.
1. Aids in Digestion: Wheatgrass powder greatly facilitates a smooth digestion process. According to the American Cancer Society, wheatgrass powder contains certain alkaline minerals that provide relief from ulcers, constipation, and diarrhea. High levels of magnesium also help in relieving constipation. Being easily digestible, it helps to cleanse the colon and restore acidity to healthy levels.
2. Formation of Red Blood Cells and White Corpuscles: Wheatgrass powder contains abundant amounts of chlorophyll which helps in increasing hemoglobin production in the body.
3. Aids in Weight Loss: Add wheatgrass powder to juices or smoothies, it can be used as a healthier alternative to other ingredients and flavoring agents. It provides more energy to the body and increases strength which allows prolonged exercise duration, thus accelerating weight loss.
4. Natural Remedy for Diabetes: Wheatgrass powder is beneficial for diabetics as it helps in regulating blood sugar levels by delaying the absorption of carbohydrates.
5. Cleansing and Detoxifying Properties: Wheatgrass powder contains excellent detoxifying properties. Its nutritional content is equivalent to that of fresh vegetables which enables it to carry minerals, antioxidants, and enzymes that can reduce inflammation.
Being a Detoxifying Agent, wheatgrass powder clears your blood and eliminates foul odors of breath and sweat. It also helps in increasing the reproductive health of both men and women, increases vigor and helps in conceiving.
So, we hope the most grass-averse reader has been convinced to take a green glassful.
NUTRITION VALUE (per 100 gm) (Approx.)
Directions for Use: Mix one spoon (3 gms) with water and drink.
2) Vedic Delite Alfalfa Powder, 100 gms
Alfalfa is one of the richest mineral foods known. Alfalfa has been renowned for centuries as the “Father of all foods”, due to its beneficial effects on health and vitality. The Alfalfa plant is capable of extending its root system up-to ten meters deep into mother earth, where it searches for minerals and nutrients inaccessible to most other plants. As a result, the Alfalfa is uncommonly high in vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients.
Nett Weight: 100 Gms
- Recognized for its ‘fat burning’ ability
- Recognized for normalizing digestive function
- Assists in appetite regulation
- Natural fiber
- Beneficial to itchy scalp, irritable eyes and ‘runny’ noses for hay-fever sufferers, chronic catarrh and the ‘acid’ taste on the tongue of older folk
- Aids protein-digestion
- Aids diabetics by reducing cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Improves liver functions
- Relieves pain and stiffness of arthritis/bursitis
- Increases energy levels and reduces fatigue
- Strengthens immune system
- In combination with carrot and lettuce juice, alfalfa take daily assists in the growth of hair
- Vital role in strength & growth of bones
- Improves immunity
- Helps promote normal blood clotting and act as an excellent blood purifier
- For those of you concerned about bad breath, this may be the herb for you. Alfalfa is a source of chlorophyll, the active ingredient in many breath fresheners
3) Vedic Delite Spirulina Powder, 100 gms
Spirulina is a 100% alkaline complete health food that contains all the 46 essential nutrients required by the human body.
The blue-green alga Spirulina is arguably nature's most powerful green food. With over 60% protein content, multi Vitamins (Vitamin B12), which is particularly lacking in a vegetarian diet. Spirulina is the highest, most digestible source of "complete" protein. Spirulina is also the source of several important phytonutrients like Carotenoids. Spirulina has the highest protein and beta-carotene, which protect cells, levels of all green superfoods and also has naturally occurring GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid), which can reduce cholesterol and prevent heart disease. As a dietary supplement, take one level tablespoon or more times daily, mixed with water, fruit or vegetable juice.
Nett Weight: 100 Gms
- Antioxidants through beta-carotene & phycocyanin
- Normalizes Cholesterol & Diabetes
- Plant-based nutrients used in cultivation
- No Chilean Nitrate
- Gluten - Free
- Low moisture content to improve shelf life
Directions for Use: One Teaspoon (approx. 3 gms) with water in the morning and drink on the empty stomach.
- Do not have any food for half an hour before and after consumption
- Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal products under the advice of the Healthcare Practitioner