Woods and Petals Ayurvedic Ubtan and Kanti lepa (face and body bath powder) combo 2
Check if Your Pincode is Served
Prepaid orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days.
COD(Cash on delivery) will take 5-7 days to process.
Ships from Seller. Ships within 24 to 48 hours. Cash On Delivery not available for this product. MRP is inclusive of Shipping charges.
Ubtan has been used as part of the body cleansing ritual since ancient times. It has thrapeuic and healing benefits. A 100% natural and ayurvedic preparation to exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin. Each herb is ethically harvested and naturally dried so as to retain nutritional potency, colour & fragrance.
Prepared with exotic aromatic herbs like vetiver , rose petals and orange peel and wild turmeric. Rejuvenates and heals your skin leaving you smelling fresh for a long time. Thoughtfully packed in biodegradable zip lock pouches to help you contribute towards a sustainable environment. Enjoy the sight of dried herbs hydrate when mixed with liquid. In buying this product you help sustain the marginalized farmer who strive hard to grow chemical free products. Easy to store and can be tucked into your travel bag while you are travelling for work or pleasure.
Ingredients: avartaki ( senna flowers ), khus ( vetiver), kalonji ( nigella sattiva ), hara moong ( green gram ), neem leaves , kasturi manjal ( wild turmeric ), naranga chilka ( orange peel), multani mitti ( fullers earth), gulab patti ( rose petals), khadira , tulsi ( holy basil ).
Benefits: • Avartaki (Senna flower) treats skin inflammation, while kasturi manjal ( wild turmeric) lightens the skin tone without staining .
• Naranga (Orange peel) is an effective anti- tan with a great uplifting aroma . Reduces fine lines and wrinkles while neem is a known antiseptic.
• Green gram has anti ageing properties packed with rich enzymes and vitamins A & C. Make the skin soft and supple. Removes dead skin cells allowing the fresh skin to glow and breathe. It is a natural sun block,with excellent toning properties and a refreshing fragrance
• Multani mitti ( fullers earth ) removes excess oil and reduces blemishes and scars while rose petals have a calming and soothing effect on skin with refreshing fragrance.
• Kalonji (nigella sativa) are rich in linoleic acids which the body does not produce. Hydrates the skin.
• While vetiver reduces scars and blemishes. It is also known to reduce stretch marks . Moisturizes dry skin and helps in the renewal of dead tissues. It has an mild , earthy & musky smell.
How to use: Take about 4 tablespoons of ubtan and mix with coconut oil for dry skin and winter months. It should be one part coconut oil and 3 parts water. Scrub your face and body to get clear and translucent skin. Mix ubtan with rose water or lime juice for oily skin. For face mask apply the paste on your face and leave it to dry for 20 mins. Remove it using water in light circular motion.