Eco Femme Day Pad (single)
Check if Your Pincode is Served
Ships within 24 to 48 hours.
Eco Femme washable cloth pads are made of absorbent cotton fabric and worn like disposable pads with press buttons that fasten under panties, to absorb menstrual flow. They need to be changed about as often as disposable pads. They can be washed and reused for 5 years or longer, with proper care.
The Eco Femme Day Pad is ideal for average flow days. Made of 100% cotton, these pads feature a comfortable soft flannel top side, 5 layers of absorbency, a hidden leakproof layer and a colourful print fabric backing
- 100% organic unbleached Indian cotton
- Stitched in one piece
- Top layer: cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Inner layers: 5 layers cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Back layer: cotton with leakproof PUL in pink and white pattern
- Closes with one nickel-free metal push button
- 24cm length x 7cm width when closed
Why washable cloth pads?
● Preserve our Earth and save money : 1 washable cloth pad represents the equivalent of 120 disposable menstrual products being burned or thrown away over a 5 year period – you do the math!
● Health : Promote healthy skin with 100% breathable and hypoallergenic cotton.
● Dignity : Feel dignified because cloth pads are beautiful and designed just for you.
How many pads do I need?
Requirements vary from woman to woman. On average, 6-8 pads is sufficient.
Eco Femme is a global women’s empowerment initiative. Rising from rural India, reaching out to women around the world, Eco Femme promotes and revitalizes menstrual practices that are healthy, dignified, affordable and eco positive. Eco Femme washable cloth pads are produced by a women’s collective in India and ethically traded across the globe to provide a genuine income generation opportunity for rural women