Dr. Patkar Turmeric Vinegar 1Lt
Check if Your Pincode is Served
The main ingredient of this formula is turmeric vinegar, which is made up of tender and fresh turmeric.
Turmeric can be used to treat arthritis, asthma, bloating, cancer, candida, eczema, gastritis, high cholesterol, nausea, trauma and uterine tumours. Moreover, when it’s combined with honey, it can be used to alleviate a stomach ache, overcome fatigue, and elevate your mood while keeping mental fog at bay. Picking this supplement is a definite win-win situation!
Nett Quantity: 1 Lt.
- For all type of Arthritis, Rheumatism, Gout etc
- Hayfever, Breathing becomes free, sneezing is eliminated after drinking & inhaling
- People have combined turmeric with ginger for joint pains, body pains , Sciatica
- Provides relief in thrombocythemia, Asthma & Allergies, Heal Spurs (Plantar Fasciitis)
- When applied on skin cured skin infections, cleared up acne when taken orally
- Turmeric with ginger, pepper, honey etc cured cold, cures cough, Clears cystic acne, Cyst
- Digestive diseases like loose stools, diarrhoea, intestinal bleeding, bloating, Gas, inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), & IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Turmeric Vinegar and honey mixture stops stomach ache, Overcome fatigue, energizes, elevates mood, mental fog
- Keeps inflammation/swelling way down, useful in treating goiter, Puffy eyes,Melanoma, Eliminate PMS
- Relief’s menstrual cramps
- Swelling/ inflammation of injury, Clearers sinus,Best for Hiv Positive Patients when combine with ACV
- Relieves Morning stiffness.(specially in Arthritis). Prevents/stops migraine, prevented headaches, Weight loss
- Overcomes pain and itch due to spider or mosquito bite
- Store in dark and cool place
- Use in 40 days after opening the bottle
- People taking blood-thinning medications, drugs that suppress the immune system, or non-steroidal pain relievers (such as ibuprofen) should avoid turmeric
- Too much turmeric may lead to constipation or sweating (counter this by drinking plenty of water), accelerated heart beats, thinning of blood (should avoid by people on blood thinners)
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is very acidic, never drink it straight. Always dilute it with water. After drinking ACV, you should rinse your mouth with water because it might grind the vinegar into your enamel in the long run. Avoid contact with eyes.
- People with high creatine levels should avoid using ACV
- Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Products under advise of the physician