Early Foods Dry Fruit & Seeds Powder for Kids - Blend of 7 Indian Super Foods 100g
Check if Your Pincode is Served
This item ships directly from vendor.
Prepaid shipments ship in 1-2 business days.
COD shipments ship out in 5-7 business days.
Above price includes MRP + shipping cost of INR 60 charged by vendor.
- Its a sweet mixture of 13 different dry fruits and seeds
- The dry fruits and seeds naturally add a lot of protein, vitamins, minerals & healthy fats required by your body
- Naturally sweetened by jaggery and dates. No sugar used.
- A 100% cow ghee preparation
- No preservatives or Artificial Flavours Used
Key Benefits: Best suited for Pregnant & Breast-Feeding Mothers.
Ingredients: Almonds, Dates, Walnuts, Cashwew, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Watermelon Seeds, Pista, Coconut, Jaggery, Cow Ghee, Raisins, Lotus Seeds or Makhana, Chironji.
Shelf Life: Best before 2 months from MFD. Best to store in a dry steel or glass container in a refrigerator."
How to Use: A bowl of Panjiri with a glass of warm milk is a great breakfast to meet a good amount of your calcium, protein and iron requirements during pregnancy or breast-feeding. You can also add 3-4 spoons of Panjiri to a porridges, kheer, sheera or cornflakes and enjoy your nutritious meal.