Earth Loaf Cacao Nibs 200Gms (Pack of Two)
Check if Your Pincode is Served
Earth Loaf’s classic 72% Bar laced with raw cacao nibs and dusted with palmyra sugar for extra crunch, texture and slightly added sweetness.
Palmyra/Borassus/coconut sugar - Latin or Tatilingu – Kannada is a type of Palm that produces a large fruit that resembles Mangosteen. The sap from the tree trunk is collected, boiled and set, before being ground into a fine powder. The sugar is highly mineralised and rates just 45 on the glycemic index.
The unique soil and atmospheric conditions in South India give Earth Loaf’s beans and chocolate their unique fruity and zesty flavour. Earth Loaf’s chocolate has been hand crafted at low temperatures to preserve all the nutritional wealth naturally found in cacao.
Nett Weight: 200 Gms
- Only Organic Certified Ingredients ae used
- A nutritional masterpiece high in anti-oxidents, magnesium and iron
- Contains bliss Chemical Anandamide
- Promotes Serotonin production in the body for an overall sense of wellness
- Gorgeous on salads, smoothies, in deserts or with honey
72% single origin dark chocolate, Coconut sugar, Raw cacao nibs
* Ingredients have been certified organic under NPOP standards - product certification is pending. FSSAI approved
Usage: Put into smoothies, on porridge, with honey and fruit ontop of salads
Store: store in a cool dry place between 8c and 19c
Best Before: 24 Months from Date of Manufacturing
NOTE: Ships directly from Vendor