Herbal Hills Alfalfa Powder 100 gm
Check if Your Pincode is Served
Alfalfa's (Medicago sativa) deep root system pulls valuable minerals from the soil. With the aid of sun light, nutrients including beta carotene and chlorophyll are made available to the body in a usable form. Herbal Hills sources tender young plants to supply a high portion of supple leaves and to avoid the inclusion of woody stems. Herbal Hills Alfalfa is Organically Grown at the Pollution free Sahyadri Mountain range near Mumbai, and Certified Organically Processed as per Indian Standard & in accordance with the Organic Standards of U.S.D.A.
Net Wt.: 100 gms
- It is considered to act as an immune-system stimulant
- Act as an excellent blood purifier
- Helps build a strong skeletal system
- Maintain healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- Help promote pituitary gland function
Cerifications: ISO,GMP, USDA, HALAL, VOCA, APEDA, USFDA
Directions & Uses:
- Take one rounded teaspoon (approx. 3.5 gms) of powder daily in the morning or as recommended by a physician.
- It should ideally be taken on empty stomach before meals.
- Serving Suggestion : Mix with water or juice.
- For better results it should be taken with warm water
Caution: Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of the Healthcare Practitioner.
Best Before: 3 Yrs Before opening
Directions to Store: Keep in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.