Herbal Hills Barley Grass Powder 100gms
Check if Your Pincode is Served
A nutritional powerhouse, Barley Grass (Hordeum vulgare) is one of the few forms of vegetation on earth that can provide you sole nutritional support from cradle to grave. Barley grass has been used by humans for thousands of years; the ancient Egyptians, the Romans and the Vikings all used it, while Columbus carried it to the Americas in 1493. The reason young barley grass is so beneficial because of its incredible range of nutrients. Easily absorbed by the human body, it contains an amazing combination of nutrients including carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, vitamins, minerals and chlorophyll. Herbal Hills Barley Grass is Organically Grown at the Pollution free Sahyadri Mountain range near Mumbai, and Certified Organically Processed as per Indian Standard & in accordance with the Organic Standards of U.S.D.A.
Net Wt.: 100 gms
- It is considered to be very similar in structure to blood hemoglobin, and helps rebuild the blood in anemic people
- Helps maintaining healthy blood sugar and healthy body weight,
- Helps detoxification of the body
- Helps in cleansing the liver.
- Helps support healthy breathing & supports proper blood flow.
- Helps in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels
Cerifications: ISO,GMP, USDA, HALAL, VOCA, APEDA, USFDA
Directions to Uses:
- Take one rounded teaspoon (approx. 3.5 gms) of powder daily in the morning or as recommended by a physician.
- It should ideally be taken on empty stomach before meals.
- Serving Suggestion : Mix with water or juice.
- For better results it should be taken with warm water
Caution: Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of the Healthcare Practitioner.
Best Before: 3 Yrs Before opening
Directions to Store: Keep in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.