Gurmar - 2 * 100 g Pouch
Gurmar in sanskrit denotes "Sugar Destroyer". Human and animal studies confirm that Gurmar (Gymnema) helps to maintain sugar levels. It has astringent & hepatic stimulant properties that act on pancreas adrenal glands & digestive glands to maintain normal level of sugar in the blood
- Has hypoglycemic properties
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels
- Helps maintain the metabolic activities of liver, kidney and spleen
Direction for use:
Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician
- Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advise of the physician
- Store in a cool dry place & away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children.
Best Before: 3 years from date of Manufacturing
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.