Herbal Hills Nonihills Plus Juice
Check if Your Pincode is Served
Noni juice is derived from the fruit of a small evergreen plant called noni, also known as Indian mulberry normally found in global subtropics and tropics. Botanical name Morinda citrifolia, noni belongs to the Rubiaceae family and is privileged as the ‘queen’ of the Morinda genus owing to its conspicuous attributes, versatile nature and distinctive capability of spreading itself usually on the seashores without requiring much human intervention. It is often one of the earliest species which grow on the freshly deposited lava flows typically in Hawaiian regions.Noni tree is more like a shrub or small tree with its height ranging from 3-10 m. It has rounded branches, dark shiny leaves, reddish-brown seeds, small groupings of edible white flowers which in due course progress into a few-inches long, potato shaped greenish white fruit carved with many round grooves.
- Noni juice is considered to be source of essential vitamins.
- Noni is considered to contain anthraquinones which help regulate the body’s digestive system and the immune system.
- Garcinia is known to act as a natural appetite suppressor and weight loss aid.
- Acts as an antioxidant & may boost Immunity.
- Regulates digestive and Immune system.
- May help to improve physical performance.
- Noni has analgesic, anti bacterial and anti fungal properties.
- May Help to boost energy.
Certifications: ISO,GMP, USDA, HALAL, VOCA, APEDA, USFDA
Net Quantity: 500 mL
Directions to Use :
Dilute Noni Plus juice with water or other juice always drink on empty stomach 30 minutes before food. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
Best Before: 3 years from Date of Manufacturing
- Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advise of the physician
- Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children
- Protect from sunlight.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.