Pippali Root Powder - 100 gm Pouch
Pippali is valued in Ayurvedic medicine and foods for enhancing digestion and metabolism. It is combined with dried ginger and black pepper to form trikatu, which can be taken to help regulate cholesterol and help control obesity. It is also used to treat coughs, colds, fevers and rheumatism.
- Helps support healthy respiratory and gastric functions
- Has expectorant and anti inflammatory properties
- Helps supports the bio availability of other herbs
- Supports healthy weight management
- Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advise of the physician
- Store in a cool dry place & away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children.
Best Before: 3 years from date of Manufacturing
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.