Krya Natural Detergent Powder (Lemon and Lemongrass) 200gm
Check if Your Pincode is Served
1. Made from sun-ripened , hand picked forest collected soapberries of 3 different species from 4 different geographical regions in India. We source soapberries from different regions and mix them together in order to obtain the beneficial properties that incur from growing in different geographies and climates.
2. Contains sliced, dried and powdered organic lemons - a natural deodoriser, disinfecatnt and bleach
3. Contains steam distilled, organic Lemongrass essential oil
4. Contains no artificial additives like colours, thickeners, synthetic fragrances, enzymes, bleaches or any other potentially toxic synthetics
5. Made from a fruit and not petroleum ( the base for chemical detergents)
6. Works in both front-load and top-load washing machines and in a bucket wash.
1. Washes clothes really well. Excellent for Whites and heavily soiled clothes like bed linen
2. Gentle on Fabric and keeps it soft
3. Maintains Colour and Texture
4. Safe on skin
5. Naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal in action
6.Biodegradable and compostable residue
7. Cruelty free and Vegan (no animal derived ingredients)
Also Recommended for :
1) Fabric and garments that are high in sweat, odours and dust like bed linen, curtains, machine and hand washable carpets and dhurries
2) Baby’s cloth nappies, burp cloths, bed linen and clothes to thorough clean leaving behind only clean and fresh fabric. When used for fabrics being directly handled by baby like clothing, burp clothes and any fabric that baby chews on, DILUTE the scented detergent with the Krya classic detergent (25 scented:75 classic) and rinse the garments twice in the machine.
3) For reusable cloth sanitary napkins, DILUTE the scented detergent with the Krya classic detergent (50 scented:50 classic) and rinse the garments twice in the machine.
Direction for use:
- For Front Load & Top Load Machines: Put 1 tablespoon (10 Gm) of Krya Organic Powder into the cloth pouch and tie securely. Drop into the detergent dispenser. Run the machine as usual.
- For Hand wash: Put 1 tablespoon (10 Gm) of Krya Organic Powder into an empty bucket. Turn on the tap. Soak the clothes for 20 minutes and wash as usual.
- For spots, stains, cuffs & collars: Make a thick paste of Krya Organic Powder with water. Scrub the problem area with this paste, and then wash as usual.
• Store in an dry, airtight container
• Use only a dry spoon to measure out the krya detergent.
• If your powder gets lumpy because of moisture, dry it in the sun for a couple of hours and store it back in your container. You can also simply crush the lumps with your fingers and use the powder as usual.