Mitti Se Floor & Multipurpose Cleaner (Concentrated)
Check if Your Pincode is Served
This item ships directly from vendor.
Prepaid shipments ship in 1-2 business days.
COD shipments ship out in 5-7 business days.
Above price includes MRP + shipping cost of INR 60 charged by vendor.
100% Natural & Handmade, Free from Chemicals, No Animal Testing, Vegetarian, No Added Preservatives, Colors, Fragrance.
Completely Natural Cleaner which is Cost-effective and an Environmentally-friendly alternative for cleaning Floors, Tiles and Surfaces
• Very Cost-effective (approximately quarter of the cost) compared to other cleaners - only a few drops required per liter of water. A 60ml bottle lasts a normal house at least 3-4 months
• Environmentally Safe : After mopping, the discarded water is not harmful for the soil/environment
• Can be used on kitchen counters, dining tables, vitrified / ceramic tiles, marble, granite, red stone & other surfaces
• Gives a smooth shine to floors and has a pleasant aroma of lemongrass
• Removes bad odor, purifies and freshens air
• Ideal for use in homes as well as public places like hotels, hospitals and schools
• Made from essential oils of Lemongrass, Pine, Cedarwood, Neem & Citronella
Ingredients: Essential oils of Lemongrass, Citronella, Cedarwood, Neem & Pine.
Sizes Available: 60 mL & 100 mL (Concentrated)
Directions to Use:
• For daily mopping, wiping and disinfecting, pour 2-5 drops (can use more if required, for public areas) per liter of water. Since Oil tends to float on water - add the cleaner first then pour rest of water on top so that it mixes well
• For repelling cockroaches and insects mix cleaner with water in the ratio of 1 to 4. For the 1st week, spray twice a day. After this, spray when required
• As an alternative to spraying, cotton balls with a few drops of cleaner can also be placed to repel cockroaches and insects
Best Before: 5 Years from Date of Manufacturing
Cautions: Trial test recommended for plastic and polished wood