Naturally Yours Almond (Mamra) 100 Gms
Check if Your Pincode is Served
Almonds are rich in important nutrients like monosaturated fats, vitamin E, folic acid, protein and dietary fibre. Almonds works best as a quick healthy snack when you are travelling or at your office desk, or the moment when you want to hog to something unhealthy. This weight loss food also keeps your blood sugar steady.
"Mamra Almonds are rich source of protiens, minerals, and vitamines.It is 10 times richer in dietairy content than Californian. California Almonds are often posturised for almond oil, thus lag essential contents. Mamra will start losing oli as soon as you heat it. They are a rich Source Of Proteins, Minerals & Vitamins. Raw almonds contain monosaturated fat which can help positively impact cholesterol levels.
How to use:
Soak 2-3 almonds in water overnight and eat them in the morning for getting the maximum benefits.
Nuts, especially raw almonds, make a delicious and healthy snack.
1. They reduce heart attack risk. Those who consume nuts five times a week have about a 50 percent reduction in risk of heart attack according to the Loma Linda School of Public Health.
2. It helps to reduce cholesterol. Almonds added to the diet have a favorable effect on blood cholesterol levels, according to a clinical study by Dr. Gene Spiller, Director of the Health Research and Studies Center, Inc.
3. Almonds help build strong bones and teeth. The phosphorus in almonds helps make this possible.
4. They provide healthy fats and aid in weight loss
5. Almonds lower the rise in blood sugar and insulin after meals.
6. According to Ayurveda, almonds help increase high intellectual level and longevity.
7. Almonds are the only nut and one of the few proteins that are alkaline forming. When your body is not alkaline enough, you risk osteoporosis, poor immune function, low energy and weight gain.
Best Before: 12 Months from Date of Packaging