Societe Naturelle Raw Honey
Check if Your Pincode is Served
We know today that high sugar consumption is related to major health problems like weight irregularities, diabetes, heart disease and lowered immune function. So, the best option is to make sure that any isolated sugars consumed, come from more natural, beneficial and nutritious sweeteners. This is where raw honey takes the center stage. Raw honey is honey (nectar from flowers) that is pure, unheated, unpasteurized and unprocessed. This is perhaps one of the most important characteristics and health benefits of the final product, as it preserves all the natural vitamins, enzymes, phytonutrients and other nutritional elements.
Raw honey that is in the liquid form, it may crystallize or solidify over time. It can be clear, or opaque, or milky. Its color can vary from white, to various shades of yellow, and even brown. All of these characteristics will depend on the type of flower that the bees retrieved the nectar for the honey from.
Honey as a Split Ends Treatment:
- Mix one egg yolk with 1 table spoon of honey and 3 table spoons of Olive Oil. Apply this mask on the length and ends of your hair; let it sit on your hair for about one hour; then, shampoo and condition. If you do this hair mask, at least, once every 2 weeks, you’ll notice how much more nourished and healthy your hair will look.
- Mix a spoon full of honey and some curd. Give a massage to your hair with this mix, especially at the hair ends. Let this mixture stay on your strands for 20 minutes and rinse it out afterwards. This mixture will not only relieve you from split ends, but will also confer your hair with a gorgeous lustre.
Natural Health Benefits of Raw Honey:
- Raw honey is a quick source of energy
- Raw honey has anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties
- Is a powerful antioxidant, strengthens the immune system, eliminates allergies
- Is also an excellent remedy for skin wounds and all types of infections
- Raw honey can also stabilize blood pressure, balance sugar levels, relieve pain, calm nerves, and it has been used to treat ulcers
- Raw honey is also an expectorant and anti-inflammatory and has been known to effectively treat respiratory conditions such as bronchitis and asthma
Nett weight: 250 gm and 500gm