Soulflower Bergamot Essential Oil - 15 ml
Check if Your Pincode is Served
Ships within 24 to 48 hours. Cash On Delivery is Available.
Net Weight : 15 ml
Bergamot Essential Oil
Bergamot essential oil has a light, citrusy scent that creates a relaxing effect to help build confidence and uplift moods. Bergamot, Citrus bergamia, has been used in Italian folk medicine for many years. This essential oil has historically been used to soothe the effects of higher body temperatures.
• Builds confidence
• Enhances mood
• Good for troubled & oily skin
• Calms body during times of stress or anxiety
Ingredients : Bergamot is cold pressed from the rind of the nearly ripe fruit.
WHERE TO USE SOULFLOWER BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL
• Use in Bedroom, Living room & Prayer room in Potpourri or diffuser.
• Add a few drops of essential oil to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
• Place a few drops of essential oil on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
• Diffuse essential oil in Soulflower ceramic oil burner to set the mood for a social gathering.
• Add few drops of essential oil to bath water to calm your mind, body, and spirit after a hard day’s work.
• Add few drops to Soulflower potpourri to enjoy aroma.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ESSENTIAL OILS & FRAGRANCE OILS?
Essential Oils are highly concentrated extracts from Plants & is generally distilled (most frequently by steam or water) from the leaves, stems, flowers, bark, roots, or other elements of a plant. Fragrance Oils (also Called Perfume Oils) are artificially created scents or contain artificial substances. Essential oils have medicinal & Therapeutic benefits, while fragrances only give an aroma & may also be harmful due to the chemicals in them.
HOW TO USE SOULFLOWER ESSENTIAL OILS
Because essential oils are so concentrated, it is usually best to dilute them with a neutral carrier oil, such as grapeseed, wheatgerm, hazelnut,avocado, sweet almond, jojoba, coconut or olive,to avoid irritating the skin. Add 1 or 2 drops of essential oil to a teaspoon of your chosen carrier oil & blend well. Do not use directly on skin.
Please consult with Physician before use.
HOW SHOULD YOU STORE ESSENTIAL OILS?
Essential oils should be stored in the brown Soulflower glass bottle with air-tight lid, away from light, heat and damp conditions.
ART OF AROMATHERAPY
Aromatherapy is the practice of using volatile plant oils, including essential oils, for psychological and physical well-being. Essential oils, the pure essence of a plant, have been found to provide both psychological and physical benefits when used correctly and safely. Aromatherapy encourages the use of other complementary natural ingredients including cold pressed vegetable oils, liquid wax, hydrosols, herbs, milk powders, sea salts, sugars, clays and muds. Make use of Soulflower's rich and wide range of Essential Oils to calm your mind, body and soul.
BENEFITS OF AROMATHERAPY & ESSENTIAL OILS
• Enhances current well-being.
• Aids in improvement of health.
• Works with emotions. (for balance and well-being)
• Spiritual Guidance.
• Purification of Environment.
• Aid in boosting immune, respiratory, circulatory systems.
There are so many reasons for you to indulge in aromatherapy.
Do make the most of SOULFLOWER'S wide range of essential oils