Soulflower Coldpressed Castor Carrier Oil 200ml
Check if Your Pincode is Served
Soulflower Coldpressed Castor Carrier Oil is an extract from the seeds of the Ricinus communis (Castor) plant.
Carrier oil also known as base oil or vegetable oil, is used to dilute essential oils before they are applied to the skin in massage and aromatherapy. They are so named because they carry the essential oil onto the skin.
Carrier oils do not have aroma though some have a mild distinctive smell.
Soulflower cold processed carrier oils are as natural and unadulterated as possible. Cold-pressing is the purist method of producing carrier oils. Mineral oil should not be used as it is not absorbed by the skin.
Net Quantity: 200ml
- Natural hair growth stimulator and controls hair loss
- Adds shine to hair and prevents split ends
- Perfect Emollient for the face & lips
- Treats cracked heels & nails
- Moisturize your scalp and prevent dandruff
Key Ingredients: Extract from the seed pod of castor
Directions for Use:
- Blend Carrier Oil with a few drops of any Soulflower essential oil & use as desired.
- For best results use 1 to 5% essential oils say about 5 drops essential oil in 1 teaspoon of carrier oil.
Warning: Keep away from eyes