Soulflower Lavender Ocean Mineral Bath Salt 500Gms
Check if Your Pincode is Served
Bring home the rich effects of a nutritious Thai massage and leave all your worries and stress behind with this Soulflower Lavender Ocean Mineral Bath Salt.
Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Releases Pain, Releases Inflammation in Joints and Muscles, Calms and Relaxes the Mind, Relieves from Headache
- Antiseptic Properties: The salt ensures to keep germs and bacteria away from your body thus reducing the effect of allergy and other problems. This antiseptic property will make sure that you enjoy healthy skin and body.
- Nail and Cuticle Care: The soothing quality of the essential oils present in these bath salts ensure that they work on your nails and cuticles and supply enough nutrition and support for healthy growth.
- Relaxes Muscles of Feet: Working through your every muscle and relaxing you, this bath salts formulation is an excellent healer of stress accumulated in your feet and you are left with a very relaxed body.
- Delicate and Harmonizing Scent: Lavender scent has a therapeutic quality which is mild and delicate and ensures a calming over your mind and body so indulge your tired body in a bath with these salts.
- Keeps Hands Germ Free: The antiseptic property of the bath salts mixed with the healing property of lavender renders a cleansing for your hands so you always are free from germs and can avoid further infections and health issues.
Storage: Soulflower Aroma Bath Salts should be stored in a dry place away from heat, light and damp conditions. Although the natural color of the bath salt may fade a little bit with time if the bottle is left open to air, but that does not compromise on the quality of the natural salts.
Nett Weight: 500 Gms
Ingredients: Lavender essential oil, Thai herbs, Olive Oil, Vitamin E, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Borate, Epsom Salts, Sea salts, Permitted Colorings.
Directions to Use:
- For manicure and pedicure: Add half to one cupful of Lavender Aroma Bath Salt in a bowl of water and dip your feet or hands in it.
- For a complete bath: Add just 2 cupful of Lavender Aroma Bath Salt in your warm bath for a well-balanced nutrition & moisture for the skin. Dip a towel in a tub of bath salts & hot water & place over aching muscles.