Soulflower Lemon Essential Oil - 15 ml
Check if Your Pincode is Served
Ships within 24 to 48 hours. Cash On Delivery is Available.
Net Weight : 15 ml
Lemon Essential Oil
With a purifying citrus scent, lemon, Citrus limon, is known as one of the most fragrant essential oils. Lemon (Citrus limon) has a strong, purifying, citrus scent that is revitalizing and uplifting. Lemon consists of 68 percent dlimonene, a powerful antioxidant. It is delightfully refreshing in water and may be beneficial for the skin. Lemon contains compounds that are studied for their effects on immune function. Lemon essential oil promotes clarity of thought and purpose and has a fragrance that is invigorating, enhancing, and warming.
• Refreshes & stimulates the mind
• Improves memory
• Promotes sense of well-being
• Strenghtens nails
• Insect repellant.
Ingredients : Lemon essential oil is cold-pressed from the rinds of lemons. It is estimated that it takes 3,000 lemons to produce one kilo of oil.
WHERE TO USE SOULFLOWER LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
• Use in kitchen, bathroom ,exercise or study room in Potpourri or diffuser.
• Use 1 – 2 drops of lemon essential oil to remove gum , oil ,grease spots , glue or adhesive , and crayon from most surfaces.
• Combine 2 – 3 drops of lemon essential oil with water in a spray bottle to help cleanse and sanitize surfaces.
• Place a few drops of essential oil on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
• Diffuse essential oil in Soulflower ceramic oil burner to set the mood for a social gathering.
• Add few drops of essential oil to bath water to energise your mind, body, and spirit after a hard day’s work.
• Add few drops to Soulflower potpourri to enjoy aroma.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ESSENTIAL OILS & FRAGRANCE OILS?
Essential Oils are highly concentrated extracts from Plants & is generally distilled (most frequently by steam or water) from the leaves, stems, flowers, bark, roots, or other elements of a plant. Fragrance Oils (also Called Perfume Oils) are artificially created scents or contain artificial substances. Essential oils have medicinal & Therapeutic benefits, while fragrances only give an aroma & may also be harmful due to the chemicals in them.
HOW TO USE SOULFLOWER ESSENTIAL OILS
Because essential oils are so concentrated, it is usually best to dilute them with a neutral carrier oil, such as grapeseed, wheatgerm, hazelnut,avocado, sweet almond, jojoba, coconut or olive,to avoid irritating the skin. Add 1 or 2 drops of essential oil to a teaspoon of your chosen carrier oil & blend well. Do not use directly on skin.
Please consult with Physician before use.
HOW SHOULD YOU STORE ESSENTIAL OILS?
Essential oils should be stored in the brown Soulflower glass bottle with air-tight lid, away from light, heat and damp conditions.
ART OF AROMATHERAPY
Aromatherapy is the practice of using volatile plant oils, including essential oils, for psychological and physical well-being. Essential oils, the pure essence of a plant, have been found to provide both psychological and physical benefits when used correctly and safely. Aromatherapy encourages the use of other complementary natural ingredients including cold pressed vegetable oils, liquid wax, hydrosols, herbs, milk powders, sea salts, sugars, clays and muds. Make use of Soulflower's rich and wide range of Essential Oils to calm your mind, body and soul.
BENEFITS OF AROMATHERAPY & ESSENTIAL OILS
• Enhances current well-being.
• Aids in improvement of health.
• Works with emotions. (for balance and well-being)
• Spiritual Guidance.
• Purification of Environment.
• Aid in boosting immune, respiratory, circulatory systems.
There are so many reasons for you to indulge in aromatherapy.
Do make the most of SOULFLOWER'S wide range of essential oils