Soulflower Rosemary Essential Oil
Check if Your Pincode is Served
Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) has a fresh, herbaceous, sweet, slightly medicinal aroma. An energizing oil, it is beneficial for helping to restore mental alertness when experiencing fatigue. Helps with a variety of congested respiratory tract problems, stiff muscles, coldness as well as boosting the liver and gall bladder. It is also used for improving hair and scalp health.
• Improves confidence & perception
• Helps balance mind & body
• Reduces mental strain
• Helps in exhaustion
• Reduces lethargy
Ingredients : Rosemary oil is extracted from the fresh flowering tops by steam distillation.
WHERE TO USE SOULFLOWER ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL
• Use in Study,Bedroom,Toilets in Potpourri or diffuser.
• Add a few drops of essential oil to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths and insects.
• Place a few drops of essential oil on a wet cloth or dryer sheet to deodorize and freshen your laundry.
• Diffuse essential oil in Soulflower ceramic oil burner to set the mood for a social gathering.
• Add few drops of essential oil to bath water to calm your mind, body, and spirit after a hard day’s work.
• Add few drops to Soulflower potpourri to enjoy aroma.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ESSENTIAL OILS & FRAGRANCE OILS?
Essential Oils are highly concentrated extracts from Plants & is generally distilled (most frequently by steam or water) from the leaves, stems, flowers, bark, roots, or other elements of a plant. Fragrance Oils (also Called Perfume Oils) are artificially created scents or contain artificial substances. Essential oils have medicinal & Therapeutic benefits, while fragrances only give an aroma & may also be harmful due to the chemicals in them.
HOW TO USE SOULFLOWER ESSENTIAL OILS
Because essential oils are so concentrated, it is usually best to dilute them with a neutral carrier oil, such as grapeseed, wheatgerm, hazelnut,avocado, sweet almond, jojoba, coconut or olive,to avoid irritating the skin. Add 1 or 2 drops of essential oil to a teaspoon of your chosen carrier oil & blend well. Do not use directly on skin.
Please consult with Physician before use.
HOW SHOULD YOU STORE ESSENTIAL OILS?
Essential oils should be stored in the brown Soulflower glass bottle with air-tight lid, away from light, heat and damp conditions.
ART OF AROMATHERAPY
Aromatherapy is the practice of using volatile plant oils, including essential oils, for psychological and physical well-being. Essential oils, the pure essence of a plant, have been found to provide both psychological and physical benefits when used correctly and safely. Aromatherapy encourages the use of other complementary natural ingredients including cold pressed vegetable oils, liquid wax, hydrosols, herbs, milk powders, sea salts, sugars, clays and muds. Make use of Soulflower's rich and wide range of Essential Oils to calm your mind, body and soul.
BENEFITS OF AROMATHERAPY & ESSENTIAL OILS
• Enhances current well-being.
• Aids in improvement of health.
• Works with emotions. (for balance and well-being)
• Spiritual Guidance.
• Purification of Environment.
• Aid in boosting immune, respiratory, circulatory systems.
There are so many reasons for you to indulge in aromatherapy.
Do make the most of SOULFLOWER'S wide range of essential oils