1. Tvam Natural Indigo Henna - 100 Gms
2. TVAM Henna - Herbal Dark Brown - 100 gms
3. Tvam Pure Natural Henna - 100 gms
It is not just about looking good, hair color makes us feel good. Walking out of the salon with that fresh shade of red or streaks of golden blonde highlights, somehow suddenly, everything looks a little brighter. So, now the crucial question how safe is your hair color? Well, about a decade ago grey hair was a sign that you had grown older and probably wiser too. But, today grey hair is more an indication of your stress levels and nothing to do with age or wisdom. Before you reach out to that synthetic hair dye, do pay attention to what medical researchers have to say about them. So the best option available today is - Go Natural!
Here's why you should go Natural:
1. Botanicals blend gently to coat the hair for vibrant, stable color that lasts without damaging the structures of the hair shaft.
2. Helps covers gray and enhance your own natural hair color.
3. Conditions and balances the hair shaft to help prevent breakage.
4. Nourishes hair and helps with the growth.
5. Contains no harmful synthetic chemicals.
For best results, always choose color closest to your own natural hair color.To keep hair healthy, apply color to unwashed hair. The natural oils work to protect your hair from damaging product.
The most beautiful hair color will bring out the subtleties of your skin tone and enhance its natural beauty.
Direction to Use : Mix the Henna in water and apply immediately on the hair and wait for 2-3 hours. Rinse off thoroughly with any tvam natural shampoo. The colour will be effective in 48hours. Do not use any oil on the hair when applying this henna and if the hair is oily, remove the oil before application