Vedic Delite Apple Cider Vinegar with Mother 500ml
Check if Your Pincode is Served
UPC code : 8906477117949
The commercial or distilled clear vinegar is colorless vinegar made from ethanol or laboratory-produced acetic acid and then mixed or diluted in water whereas Apple Cider Vinegar is made by naturally fermenting process along with the amazing 'mother' of vinegar, a murky and cobweb like mass which settles at the bottom of the bottle, which occurs naturally as strand like enzymes of connected protein molecules.
The acetic acid in Apple cider vinegar helps to suppresses your appetite, increases your metabolism and reduces water retention. Apple Cider Vinegar is also high in potassium and helps to relieve nighttime cramps.
Being rich in enzymes and potassium, its biological properties are what makes it the best, for consumption on a daily basis in a person’s regular diet.
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps control weight
- Apple Cider Vinegar is anti-fungal, anti-viral and anti-bacterial
- Helps remove body sludge toxins
- Helps maintain healthy skin
- It works best to also soothe out your skin from any outbreaks like pimples and acne
- Known for Anti-Ageing
- Used liberally to massage sore muscles. Relieves muscle pain from exercise
- Soothe sunburns, bee stings, insect bites, and athlete’s foot
- Controls dandruff and restore luster and shine to dull hair
- It is free of Lactose, Dairy, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, artificial Flavors
Pure Apple juice fermented upto 5% acidity
How to Use:
If you are wondering how to consume Apple Cider Vinegar?
It’s as simple as:
1. Mixing 2 Tablespoon (10 mL) Vedic Delite Apple Cider Vinegar with 1 Glass of Water and drinking the mixture in the morning first thing, is helpful to rejuvenate your body better than any caffeinated drinks.
2. Or you can mix one or two teaspoons with a little honey and some water, and sip during a meal.
3. Alternatively you can also use this product with your meal as a salad dressing.
Nett Quantity: 500 mL
Apple Cider Vinegar is a weak acid, so always consume in its diluted form. If you take Apple Cider Vinegar between meals or before going to bed, always rinse your mouth to avoid prolonged vinegar contact with the enamel on your teeth. Apple cider vinegar can erode tooth enamel if it is allowed to stay in contact with the teeth for long period of time.
Do seek advice from your nutritionist before starting any herbal supplements especially if you are pregnant or nursing or have existing medical conditions or are taking prescription medicationsDisclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, hence it is advisable to take the advice of a physician prior to consumption.