Vedic Delite - Hair Care Combo
Check if Your Pincode is Served
Whether you have perfect hair, or have problems like hair loss, dandruff, itchy scalp, thin hairs or any other, there is some thing for you in this completely natural hair care combo from Vedic Delite. This combo contains:
1) Vedic Delite Argan Carrier Oil, 30 ml
Argan Carrier Oil is an oil produced from the kernels of the endemic Argan tree, that is valued for its nutritive, cosmetic and numerous medicinal properties. Grown in North Africa and mainly in Morocco, the Argan tree grows wild in semi-desert soil, and is extremely well adapted to drought. Argan Oil is considered to be one of the rarest oils in the world due the small and very specific growing area.
Nett Quantity: 30 mL
Ingredients: Cold Pressed Organic Argan Carrier Oil
Ideal For: Men & Women
- Moisturization, Aches, Split Ends, Anti Ageing, Dry Scalp, Stretch Marks and Spots
Extraction: Cold Pressed
- Nourish the hair making it shiny and healthy looking
- Rich in vitamin E, carotenes, and essential fatty acids
- Prevents dry skin
- Prevents frizzy hair
- Apply on stomach to help prevent stretch marks
- Reduces patches or spots due to acne, chickenpox & psoriasis
- Used in aftershave lotion for men
How to Use: Blend Vedic Delite Carrier Oil with a few drops of any Vedic Delite Essential Oil. For best results use 1% to 5% essential oil, say, about 5 drops essential oil in 1 teaspoon of carrier oils.
2) Vedic Delite Tea Tree Essential Oil, 10 ml
The Tea Tree is a small tree or shrub with needle-like leaves. It is also domestically referred to as Ti-tree. It can grow up to 7 meters (20 feet) in height and thrives in marshy areas, though it is now cultivated in plantations.
Tea tree Oil is very important in the health of the immune system, as it acts as an immuno-stimulant & increases the body's ability to fight off any infections.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Cold Pressed Essential Oil extracted from Steam Distillation
Extraction: Steam Distillation
- Antibacterial, Antiseptic, Anti Dandruff, Antiviral & antifungal, Relieves on Itching of insect bites and chicken pox
Blends Well With: Tea Tree essential oil blends particularly well with Cinnamon, Clary sage, Clove, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Nutmeg, Rosewood, Rosemary and ThymeHow to Use: Blend 2-3 drops of the essential oil with any fragrance free massage oil or carrier oil to create the desired massage blend. Alternatively add 5-10 drops to water in a diffuser or burner for home aromatherapy.