Vedic Delite Tulsi Honey 250Gms
Check if Your Pincode is Served
Tulsi Honey is both natural and organic because it is sourced from herbs and trees which is combined to keep its natural herbal properties intact, which also makes it, the best thing to consume as a part of the everyday diet.
But what exactly is this Tulsi Honey?
Tulsi Honey combines both healthy properties of being herbal and tasting really good. Tulsi Hony is an “adaptogen”(adaptogens are herbs, barks, roots, fruits and mushrooms that help the body “adapt” to stress factors) other than containing many phyto chemicals that act synergistically to promote the body’s natural-defence mechanisms towards disease and stress.
When Vedic Delite’s Tulsi Honey is a herbal stimulant, which when mixed with your green tea or hot water can cleanse your body from within because it contains a natural effect on the body helping you kick start your day with good energy!
- Improves the immunity due to its anti-bacterial properties
- Sharpens your memory
- Strengthens respiratory system
- Applying raw tulsi honey on the face, makes the skin softer and protects it from acne due to its natural herbal properties
- Induces Sleep
- Its soothing effect helps soothe out sore throat
- Helps in Digestion
- It works as a delicious source of energy
- When consumed daily, it can help treat kidney stone, by expelling the renal stones through the urinary tract
Wild Honey (100% Natural), Tulsi (Basil) Extract
How To Use:
You can consume Tulsi Honey either by:
1. Mixing two teaspoons of Tulsi Honey every day with water can help as a major revitaliser at the start of the day, preferably before any meals or beverages.
2. You could also mix this product with lukewarm water, and drink this whenever you feel very thirsty.
1 * 250 gms.
18 months of Packaging.
Please do not refrigerate
Try not to consume Tulsi Honey mixture with Milk, because it is a bad combination which may lead to different skin disorders.
Do seek advice from your nutritionist before starting any herbal supplements especially if you are pregnant or nursing or have existing medical conditions or are taking prescription medicationsDisclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. The products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, hence it is advisable to take the advice of a physician prior to consumption